Saturday, August 1, 2009

No Posts in July - Got too busy

July was a crazy busy month! I feel like I say that a lot. I'll try to be a better blogger in August.

I attended Image Explorations, a photography school in Canada, mid-month. It was a great experience. I have a lot of new marketing ideas that I'm excited to start trying out soon. I also learned a lot about lighting. Just before the course, I paid off my credit card. Now it is charged up again with lighting equipment purchases.

About a week after I returned from Canada, we left town again for a family reunion at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. It was a great trip. We all had a fantastic time - especially the kids! I can't imagine a better place for a reunion where there are so many kids. Here are a few pictures from the reunion. See what I mean about happy kids!

No comments: